Friday, 24 July 2009

White Chocolate Wedding Cake

Today we delivered a white chocolate wedding cake to Simpsons restaurant in Birmingham. My clients were getting married today and celebrating then staying at this fabulous restaurant - and it's only down the road from us, how lucky are we?....



The cake is a two tier vanilla sponge covered in white chocolate ganache then wrapped in a 'band' of white chocolate and decorated with red petals and fresh strawberries and raspberries


I love the shine of the chocolate on this one...

A picture of me with the cake and all the mess I created while adding the petals and fruit - I thought this task wouldn't take long but it did!

1 comment:

  1. Caroline!
    Your cake Amazing!
    I wich you all the best in your lovely sweet business!
    Razilia
    UAE, Dubai
    cakesbyrazilia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete