Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Wedding Cakes - A Design Source

Nice news ...some of my cakes have been published in the magazine Wedding Cakes - A Design Source, how cool is that?!


This cake is in the butterflies section - it's the one I made for the Botanical Gardens wedding:

This is my favourite as it is on the front page of the Contempory Cakes section and is a huge picture!

Just in case you couldn't read that it is by MY company here's a close-up!:

And here's the whole cake on the next page of the mag:

This cake from the wedding at Simpson's restaurant made it into the Berry section too:
Doesn't it look pretty?!

Thanks to Wedding Cakes - A Design Source for including my submitted photographs!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! You cakes are FABULOUS! You have a new fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cakes are super cute, I love them.

    ReplyDelete