Thursday, 6 May 2010

Am I a celebrity yet? Article in Birmingham Post

Just been to vote (sshh, I'm not telling you who for) and, on a tip off, nipped into the newsagents and bought 7 copies of the Birmingham Post.  But why?  I hear you ask.... well, I'm in it!!  Not only am I in it but I have a WHOLE PAGE to myself!  I was expecting a little corner next to a photo of an escaped convict but no, whole page just for little old me!  Not sure about the photo (it's really hard to keep a smile on your face for 5 mins solid) - think I look about 15 (and not in a good way) but I'm there.  Wonder how many people read Page 24 of the Food section of the Birmingham Post on Election Day......

Anyway, here's the pic:

(Why 7 copies?? One each for my dad, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and me (plus 2 spares in case my original gets stolen/vandalised/spontaneously combusts)
x

4 comments:

  1. hey congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yap you look 15 in that photo, you are right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!!!! You look great! SUUUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really great, congratulations. I think you look lovely, and your cakes look delicious, thank goodness it's teatime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comments - have already had a cake enquiry due to the article - yippee!

    ReplyDelete