Monday, 10 May 2010

Millie's 2nd Birthday Cake

Well, it was a busy old week last week... in fact it was my busiest cake week to date!  But we got through it and made some lovely cakes such as this one.  Apparently Millie is a big fan of Minnie Mouse and Baby Goofy so the cake had two little models of them on the top, along with some balloons.  When Millie's mum mentioned she was putting bunting outside her house for the party I had to use bunting for the name along the front too!  (I do love bunting...I would adorn my whole house if Dave would let me....!)










Feedback:
‘Thank you Caroline, we had a wonderful day despite the rain! We haven't broken into the big cake yet, Millie loves it so much that we are keeping in one piece until her actual birthday on Wednesday. However if the delicious cup cakes are anything to go by it won't last long.’

No comments:

Post a Comment