Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Millie's Cupcakes

Millie's mum also ordered some cupcakes (coordinating with the main birthday cake of course) to fill the essential party bags for the guests to take home...



There are some lovely party bags you can purchase to fill with all that birthday loot, here are a few of my favourites:

This one is from Eco Party Bags

Blue Gingham make these, aren't they sweet? (I'd love to see some matching bunting! What is it with me and bunting??!)

And these ones are by Eco Chic Collection:


GreenEyed Frog make some nice jute ones:

 

I've decided...I really like party bags...now I just need to throw myself a party!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I want to go to Millie's party, those cupcakes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love the Minnie Mouse theme of the party!

    ReplyDelete