Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Hen Cupcakes

These cupcakes were ordered for a hen do.  The hens were staying at Malmaison in Birmingham and one of them wanted to surprise the hen with some cupcakes for afternoon tea!  My client sent me a copy of the wedding invitation as inspiration so in keeping with the green, purple and orange colour scheme the vanilla cupcakes had green cases, purple buttercream and orange sprinkles.
 
I modified the text on the wedding invitation and reprinted to create a custom label for the front of the cupcake box:
And do you like the little stickers I has made recently?  I think they are so cute!

Some lovely feedback from my client:
'Cakes went down very well. Had to take a photo quick before the hen ate the hen! Thanks for doing such a great job.'

And a snap of the hen with the hen!

No comments:

Post a Comment