Monday, 7 February 2011

Designer Vintage Bridal Show 19th/20th Feb 2011

I'm going to be an exhibitor at the Designer Vintage Bridal Show!

This will be my first Bridal Show and I am feeling excited and terrified in equal measure! 

The show is taking place on the 19th and 20th February at Highbury Hall in Moseley, Birmingham which is a beautiful house built by Joseph Chamberlain in 1878.  Each room is packed with period features and the main hall is wood panelled with a gorgeous balustrade around the top level - fantastic for photos me thinks.

There will be some amazing and inspiring exhibitors at the show.  I am particularly looking forward to seeing the wedding dresses by Tobi Hannah - they look so fresh and cool, love them!

And I love this old photo I found online of the Highbury Hall in 1900 - looks Manderley out of the book Rebecca (anyone know it?)


So remember....19th/20th February...Highbury Hall...and me!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment