Friday, 18 March 2011

A photoshoot

I am lucky to know a photographer.... I'm even luckier that she's lovely.....so lovely she agreed to take some photos of the display cakes I made for my first bridal show!  I have already introduced her on the blog but her name is Louise Tugnell.

I carted five cakes down to Louise's studio and we spent a lovely couple of hours shooting the cakes in various positions (that's the royal 'we' of course...I just stood around and got in the way!)

Here are some of my favourites... I've uploaded more onto my Flickr account if you feel the urge..

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the cakes are amazing! i couldn't pick a favorite. pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Giovanna! The credit must go to Louise for making my cakes look so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photography is wonderful and the cakes are divine. I love the square one covered in blossoms. Louise's lighting and background made your cakes really stand out out. Now I'll feel bad when I just snap a picture of my cakes on the kitchen table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those cakes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Marj and Brandy L! I'm going to feel so sorry for my future cakes that I photograph in my homemade studio area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Stunning cakes and amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just had a nosey through your flickr and am so impressed, your cakes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete