Monday, 1 August 2011

Celebrate!

Happy anniversary and magazine cover day to me!


It's my third cake company anniversary today AND I found out one of my cakes is on a magazine cover - can the day get any better?!

I made this cake for the Designer Vintage Bridal Show in February and my lovely photographer friend Louise Tugwell took some pictures for me.  I sent them to the magazine and received an email saying they were using some of my images but I didn't expect to be on the cover - yay!


What do you think?
x

7 comments:

  1. Well done, it looks fabulous!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Congratulations - that is amazing. The cake is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, I was really shocked when I saw the front page and my cake was there! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are also in a bridal mag with your cover cake and your blue cake it was one of the A4 size mags, they were advertising the squires mag and used 2 of your cakes congrats. Your cake look great well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! If you recall the names of the other magazines please let me know and I'll go out and hunt them down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all late but congrates this is friggen awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Maria, I'm still in shock about it!

    ReplyDelete