Monday, 9 January 2012

My first photoshoot

Happy New Year all! I thought I would use my first post of the year to share one of the exciting events of last year!

I was contacted by the lovely Lauren of Grace and Gable asking if I would be interested in providing some cakes for a photoshoot to promote her new wedding planning company…and of course I said “Yes please!”. The theme of the shoot was Vintage Christmas and Lauren’s Pinterest board was so inspiring and exciting that my head was full of ideas. Lauren was going to be working with some fabulous suppliers too such as the wonderful photographer Ann-Kathrin Koch, the quirky The Flower Appreciation Society and Invitation Only so it was bound to be a good one.

The photoshoot was first published on the Rock my Wedding blog

Here are a few of the photographs, which is your favourite?































All photography by Ann-Kathrin Koch

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! the cakes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year to you too. everything looks just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun! Love you cakes! Just started with Pinterest - so addicted!

    ReplyDelete