Tuesday, 1 May 2012

My Sister's 40th Birthday Cake

It was my sister Julia's 40th birthday recently (her birthdays are always a reminder that I will be turning that age in a year's time!) and so I made her a little cake to celebrate at her party.






I thought it would look cute to photograph the cake with a few pictures from our childhood - Julia's the one on the right in the main photo.... we did have long hairstyles but cut each others hair so we had to have it all trimmed short, we got in big trouble that day!

See you soon 
x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! I really like all the gold detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charlotte - I seem to have a thing about gold at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous color combination - look at you two! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHH I love the colors this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you - I was really pleased with how the colours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant! She must have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tahnk you mr. pineapple man - she certainly did!

    ReplyDelete