Wednesday, 9 May 2012

A Painting by Claire Barone

Having shown you the cake I made for my sister's birthday last time I felt I had to tell you about the present I gave her too....a painting by Claire Barone

I found Claire on Folksy, loved her stuff so contacted her about commissioning a painting of Julia with our dogs Molly and William (who are sadly no longer with us), Claire said yes, I emailed some photos and then she went to work and made this amazingly fantastic painting!




This shot is just before Julia started crying (with happiness I hope!)

The painting and the lady herself.

Thank you again Claire for making such a fantastic gift, it was the talk of the party! x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful present. And your sister is wearing a shirt that matches perfectly to some of the colors in the photo.

    ReplyDelete