Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Rocket Muffin Cake

My husband went to university with Alex (infact they still play in their university band together!) so when Alex asked me to make a cake for his wife Bex I wasn't going to say no!

Bex is setting up her own childrens clothing company called Rocket Muffin so we decided to use the logo as the basis of the cake design:


My interpretation of the logo...the painting was a little patchy but I love how it turned out.


Each of the other sides were adorned with copies of some of the clothing designs of the company...hanging on balloons!



I just love this little fella (in my head he's called Bob for some reason)



 Up, up and away! x

6 comments:

  1. WOW, the cake turned out really nice, the clothes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - the clothes did turn out really cute but I guess they were cute designs!

      Delete
  2. amazing job! love your attention to details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this cake? I love love love how you interpret images like this into such a lovely cake! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete