Monday, 15 October 2012

Wedding Show

Hi all, we're participated in a few wedding shows recently, this post is about the Designer Vintage Bridal Show that took place at the beautiful Hagley Hall on the 22nd/23rd September....

 
This cake was painted with extracts from famous love letters and finished with a red peony.  Do you like the cake stand?  I displayed it in a vintage record player....
 
I love birdcage veils so replicated one on the cake!

White on white - I do love this combination for a cake!
 
 
Parisian Chic Wedding Cake - I think this might be my favourite!
 
 
  
We also ran a 'Design-a-Cake' station where visitors could put together their own design- think Mr Potato Head but with cake!
 There were fake cake tiers and toppers and decorations and ribbons to use
The DVB visitors getting stuck in!
And look at these fantastic cakes they made - what do you think?
 
 
 
 Even Dave got in on the act!
 
My sister came to help with the show - thank you Jue and Dave for all your efforts - I couldn't have done it without you!
See you all soon
x

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! The design-a-cake station idea is so creative. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seemed to have missed a few posts - this is amazing!! Love all the cakes!

    ReplyDelete